Well it's summer and school's over. Now what?
For the past couple of weeks I've gone out a few times with friends, and partied a bit, but other than that my life consists of:
- Playing computer games 5 or more hours a day.
- Watching T.V. or movies 3 or more hours a day.
- Drinking 2 or 3 cans of Arizona Green Tea a day.
- Drinking 1 or 2 Vitamin Water bottles a day.
- Eating anything I can find, all day.
Pretty depressing. The worst part is, I know I could do something about it. Go out, make more plans, try something new like I always say but I'm just SO LAZY.
I haven't even had any inspiration for writing on this thing, and I don't even have it now but I'm just writing for the sake of it.
At least I've been reading a bit, here and there, a few short stories and the occasional book.
If anyone has any suggestions on what to do, or any good books they know of, good movies, etc. Please tell me, it'd be much appreciated.