1. Some songs can give me chills. I love songs that do that. To me, it's a demonstration of the power of music.
2. I procrastinate as much as possible.
3. I wouldn't mind having all the clothes from American Apparel as my wardrobe and nothing else. I don't care if it's too plain & simple.
4. Learning how to play a piano is something I would like to do. However I think now I'm too old to really commit to it. I know it's wrong to think you're "too old" for something, especially when you're only 18.
5. I wish I could dance. It's an amazing skill.
6. I forgot how to ice skate and how to ride a bike.
7. Sometimes I have to try really hard to hold back my tears during a sad movie. I always succeed, unless I don't feel like stopping myself.
8. I absolutely love Transformers.
9. I hate how my voice sounds on video / phone / recordings.
10. I really have no idea why I'm going to study International Communication. And I hate when people ask me what it's all about, because I really have no idea.
11. I get bored of everything. E-mail accounts, character names, games, clothes, people. So I constantly look for change. Sometimes it makes me really sad, and sometimes very happy.
12. I feel like my fingernails grow faster during vacations.
13. Sometimes it looks like I'm not really paying attention when you're talking to me. That's because I'm not.
14. I can come up with the weirdest stories out of nowhere and make myself laugh, provided I'm telling it to someone else too.
15. I talk to myself when I'm alone. All the time. In English. I also talk to my dog, yell at the toaster, make silly comments at people on T.V., etc.
16. Sometimes I eat A LOT. And sometimes I don't eat anything.
17. Gaining weight is something good for me, so when my jeans get too tight, I smile instead of being sad.
18. While I was reading Twilight, I loved the books. Then I read the ending, it sucked. Then it got extremely overrated. Now I hate Twilight. But I'll still watch the movies cuz I can't decide if Taylor Lautner is hot or not. Haha.
19. I always think about many random facts about me, but I forget them when I'm trying to write them all down.
20. Some of my least favorite phrases are: "It's going to be okay." "Awwww, don't worry." "You poor thing." And anything that shows pity towards me, from other people. My best friend loves saying them to me when I'm feeling down. It doesn't bother me. (:
21. I would do anything for my best friends. Anything.
More to come...