Sunday, March 8, 2009

Milk

No, I couldn't be bothered to come up with a better, more poetic, perhaps deeper, title for this entry.
I just got back home from watching it.
I know it was good, but I don't know what to think of it. I'm still going over a lot of aspects about it and what message they're trying to give me, apart from the obvious. I liked how they showed the different shades of each characters and didn't really portray anyone as a saint or anything.
I liked the acting, a definitely Oscar-worthy Sean Penn, and good interpretations by James Franco... and that other guy... Idk his name to be honest (I'd google it but that wouldn't be right).
So yeah, I really liked it but it's got me in a pensive mood. Argh.

I'm officialy out of ideas, at least for now, maybe I'll add something else later.
But probably not.
Cuz I'm feeling lazy.

Anyway, can't forget some captions with James Franco in them! :D

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED the movie. <3
    it was really something unexpected.
    I also loved the fact that I went with you.
    I don't know whats being going through your mind lately but you know you can count on me. Don't forget that please. everything's gonna be alright. :) 18 days! (I think)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried like a baby when I saw it, and there's nothing more to it. I loved it and the last message got me so much I was just overwhelmed. I NEVER cry in movies, so that is one thing I'll just never do again, lol.
    PS. James Franco, mmmm :D

    ReplyDelete