Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lack of Inspiration & Time

Is why it took so long before I wrote another entry.
Warning: I still don't feel like I have any inspiration.
& I had to MAKE time (goodbye homework) to write this.

The only thing that comes to mind right now, and the only thing that doesn't have to do with school, is watching movies.
I made a list of "Movies I Have To See" while I was watching the Academy Awards the other day, which I really liked by the way.
Here's what I wanna see, in the order I wanna see them:

  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • Milk
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • The Doubt
  • Vicky Cristina Barcelona
  • Happy-Go-Lucky
Yeah I know, the first four were like the most important ones at the awards and I haven't even seen them, but looking at all the Oscars they won made me even more excited. Obviously I don't have time to watch them all for now... but I'll start with Slumdog Millionaire this Friday and take it from there. Milk isn't even out here yet.



PINKY NIPPLES! LOL.

On a more personal note.
School's driving me crazy. I don't know how some people do it, I don't even work that hard and I still get very tired. If it wasn't for my wonderful, hard working friends, which I sometimes take advantage of, I dunno where I'd be. But about taking advantage, I am sorry. I wanna say "you guys need to push me so I do stuff" but no... that would only make it worse. So I don't know... you'll have to put up with me just a little longer, c'mon, we're almost done with highschool. I'll pay back every single thing you do for me at school in hugs & lots of loveeee.
I'll be taking the TOEFL on April 3rd. One of the days Patrick is here. Ugh. Lame. And I need to get those recommendation letters!
I wanna get the whole University thing overwith already.

1 comment:

  1. "If it wasn't for my wonderful, hard working friends, which I sometimes take advantage of, I dunno where I'd be."
    its goood you mentioned it. :P I just woke up from a "nap" and I'm very tired still so tomorrow I'll try to make this better. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete