Friday, February 27, 2009

Bangkok & Mumbai

It's only 9:55 pm but I'm already falling asleep, since last night I barely got some rest from 2:30 am to 5:00 am. Thanks Social & Economic Structure of Mexico class! Chances are this entry's gonna suck cuz I can't write in this state (or even read what I'm typing) but still, I have to mention two things real quick.
First of all. OMG I loved Slumdog Millionaire, I'm adding it to my favorites on facebook and myspace as I write this. It's like... amazing. The cinematography & music were excellent in my opinion & I wouldn't mind going to see it again. I really recommend it, no wonder it won 8 Oscars! Now the next one in line to watch is Milk, can't wait!


SLUM LOVE

Right now my dad's in Bangkok, and he sent me some cool pictures of what there is to see over there. This temple looks sweet! After seeing this, plus Slumdog Millionaire, I'm all set for going to South East Asia anytime. No really, I'd love to visit that area someday.


BUDDHA BUDDHA ME WANT BUDDHA!





1 comment:

  1. Oh I agree, it is really something.
    Prolly when you have that philosophy class with Chandra you'll have more reasons to go there! :D
    it is truly amazing how the world is filled up with different cultures, religions, traditions and a ton of aspects I'll love to know about some day :)

    ReplyDelete