Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Snowball Effect?

Have you ever been worried that a little mistake might evolve into something huge?


Like how you can accidently skip a line in one of those exams where you have to fill in circles, and then all of the other answers are gonna be wrong because of that, and then because of you failing that test which you needed to pass to graduate, you don't graduate, then you don't get into the university you wan't, you don't study what you planned to, and you end up working at McDonald's thinking "wow, I need to be more careful when filling out circles".
I have. But I realized this is stupid. Life just doesn't work that way.
Lately I've been worrying a lot about school instead of actually paying attention to it. I'm worried about two subjects which I'm not failing but I'm not exactly getting the best grades in, and if I don't pass them I won't go to Groningen to study this summer. Instead of worrying, I'm gonna start taking action, I need to pay attention in class, do my homework, work hard on my projects, and that way I'll easily pass them and forget about highschool in only one month.
It won't be easy of course. I'm so easily distracted during class. I mean, today I got kicked out for eating my PB&J sandwich, that was bullshit, but I should've known better, it's not like I'm new to the concept of not being able to eat during class... But anyway, I'll get it together, and raise my grades, probably with the help of my friends so I can rest assured that my future in Hanze University Groningen is secure.
I'm actually not very inspired to keep on writing, I wasn't even inspired to begin with, but it's been almost a month and I just had to write something... I was pretty much unplugged from the whole online world but I lived some of the best days of my life this spring break along with the person who owns my heart and I wouldn't have had it any other way. (:

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I totally agree, you really shouldn't worry too much. You will succeed in whatever you set yourself to do, I know it. And like you said, stop stressing and just do what you're supposed to do when you're supposed to do it. :)

    Btw, if I can help you with anything just say when. ;)

    ReplyDelete